- - Increase top-line revenue by positioning DigitalAPICraft’s digital suite of products, consultancy and managed services across existing and new customers
- - Build and grow DigitalAPICraft’s global customer base, strengthen existing client relationships and cultivate inroads into new customer bases, domain consultancy and service areas
- - Respond to and deliver on client requests, respond to RFPs, identify new opportunities, make proactive proposals to client in line with company’s business strategies
- - Be an impassioned and active evangelist for DigitalAPICraft’s products, solution platforms, consultancy and delivery services
- - Build relationships with Directors, VPs and C Level executives
- - Build and enhance partner relationships with Google-Apigee, MuleSoft and Akana
- - Build technology relationships with 3Scale, Axway, Kubernetes, Docker
- - Build, open-up and drive revenue channels from partners
- - Drive operational excellence by evaluating and evolving the customer engagement model and driving change as needed
- - Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals throughout the year
B.E Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent engineering degree
- - Work Experience: Typically be a Senior Manager or above in current organization
- - Industry Experience: Demonstrated ability to understand business process challenges in one or more of our key domains and translating the needs in developing compelling business process solutions with a strong focus on technology-enabled process delivery.
- - International Experience: Significant international experience required including being conversant in global products and service delivery model.
- - Verbal Communication Skills: Excellent public speaking and presentation skills including the ability to convey a set of complex and detailed deal elements in a compelling, engaging, and easy to understand manner suitable for C-level & VP buyers.
- - Written Communication Skills: Ability to create compelling sales story lines and PowerPoint decks for presentation to C-level executives.
- - Approach to Work: Possess the innate ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused, changing environment and work independently in a self-directed manner.
- - Degrees: Engineering degree and/or MBA in related field is preferred.
- - Global Business Services: Client-facing GBS project experience is preferred.
- - Technology Outsourcing: Background in technology outsourcing solutions is preferred.
- - Professional Contacts: Existing strong relationships with third party advisors, industry analysts, and potential C-level buyers is preferred.
- - Virtual Work Environment: Experience working in a virtual home / office work environment is preferred.
- - Knowledge & Skills: Breadth of knowledge and skill sets in APIs, API Platforms, Cloud technologies, Digital Strategy, DevOps and Product Engineering is preferred.