- - Develop web and mobile dynamic and data driven solutions.
- - Perform web development, template development, testing, debugging, integration, documentation and deployment in accordance with industry best practices.
- - Participate in workflow design and analyze existing production and implementation processes in order to ensure scalable solutions.
- - Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects.
- - Assist in maintaining operational queue.
- - Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- - Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- - Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvements.
B.E Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent engineering degree
Skills & Expertise
- - Experience in Drupal 7
- - Experience in Drupal 8 is an advantage.
- - Experience with Web Service technologies and architectures such as REST
- - Strong knowledge in PHP, MySql, PostgresSQL, MariaDB
- - Strong knowledge in Drupal custom module development
- - Strong knowledge in Drupal theme development and customizations
- - Strong knowledge about Drupal contributed modules such as Rules, Views, Workflows, Organic Groups and their customizations